ARE YOU TIRED OF CLOSED GYMS? COME AND PRACTICE YOGA ON THE RIVER IN SUMMER!
Paddleboard yoga consists of performing yoga poses and sets on a longboard in the water. When exercising, you have to pay more attention to the precision of the exercises and maintaining balance. You’ll engage your core muscles, strengthen your body, improve your balance and when you get hot, you can cool down in seconds.
Instruktor Lucka – Luckyyoga
Price 450,- CZK – paddleboard rental and welcome drink included.
HOW TO BOOK A WORKOUT
- You can book in advance via the booking system. You must register at least 12 hours before the lesson.
- To book, you need to log in or register in our booking system. Don’t worry, it’s fast and easy! Onsite booking without registration is possible, but we do not guarantee the availability of the court.
- Full payment is required when you register. You can pay online via the booking system or at the bar. Unfortunately, we do not accept Multisport cards for this activity.
- The capacity of the lesson is 11 people. The lesson takes place with a minimum of 4 people registered.
- What to bring: shorts and T-shirt, or swimwear. We train barefoot.
- For more information call: 731 236 542 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org